Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10 Must Read Books

by , Jul 20, 2008
These are some of the best novels written in the 20th century.
Over the years I have come to appreciate reading. It is a pastime that allows me to escape and become enmeshed into the worlds of others. From the time my father gave me my first book, I must have read hundreds of books. But only a few of them have managed to make a lasting impression. Here are 10 must read books that will make you think.


To read the whole article ( which I recommend) click here http://www.bookstove.com/Book-Talk/10-Must-Read-Books.175349

No comments:

Blog Archive

Sierra Club

Favorite Reads

  • Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs
  • In The Circle Trilogy by Nora Roberts
  • Womens Murder Club Series by James Patterson
  • Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
  • Eragon by Christopher Paolini
  • The Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher
  • Blood Brothers by Nora Roberts