Monday, April 21, 2008

Romance Week!

Welcome friends and fellow book lovers! So, I've decided to cover a new book genre each week. This week I will post about Romance books. I will profile different authors and review some of their books. I hope you will join me for this exciting week! Tell me who your favorite romance author is! Have a suggestion for next weeks genre? Let me know! I would also love to find out what romance novels you might be reading or have read in the past that you have enjoyed! Check back each day for something new and exciting! Also be sure to check out the rest of my blog!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Sierra Club

Favorite Reads

  • Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs
  • In The Circle Trilogy by Nora Roberts
  • Womens Murder Club Series by James Patterson
  • Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
  • Eragon by Christopher Paolini
  • The Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher
  • Blood Brothers by Nora Roberts