Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Gone Camping!

Well, folks, it's that time again on the West Coast. Yep, you guessed it. We are taking our first camping trip since last July. WooooHoooo! I won't be posting for a few days because, well, let's face it, spending time with my family in the great outdoors will be more fun and relaxing! Don't worry though, I won't forget you all. When I return I will have lots of photos and stories to share! I am reading an awesome book while I'm out there and have another one to start. I will let you know how it is when I'm home again. Stay tuned. While I'm away, feel free to check out my blogs and affiliates! Leave me a post and I will respond when I get back. Bye for now, though. The great outdoors is calling!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Sierra Club

Favorite Reads

  • Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs
  • In The Circle Trilogy by Nora Roberts
  • Womens Murder Club Series by James Patterson
  • Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
  • Eragon by Christopher Paolini
  • The Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher
  • Blood Brothers by Nora Roberts