Monday, April 28, 2008

Crime/Detective Novel Week!

This week we will be looking at the beloved crime novels! How many of you have read a really good crime or detective novel and just been hooked on them from then on? I know my husband was never really into reading until he picked up a James Patterson novel, and since then he reads quite frequently. I am starting this week with Michael Connelly. Please, I invite you to share your opinions of the authors and books I post about on this blog. If you haven't read one of the novels, I sincerely hope you will find the time to pick it up and read it! Happy reading!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Sierra Club

Favorite Reads

  • Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs
  • In The Circle Trilogy by Nora Roberts
  • Womens Murder Club Series by James Patterson
  • Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
  • Eragon by Christopher Paolini
  • The Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher
  • Blood Brothers by Nora Roberts